Tuesday, December 13, 2011

eternal music


Some time ago I met two wonderful elders, parents of a good friend. Knowing they like tango, I made a CD with some of my favs and gave it to them.

My friend's father passed on today and I am listening to the music that I imagine he listened to as well. I play it and listen to it in his honor and good memory - he's done good.

Lagrimas y sonrisas, Rodolfo Biagi
Melodia De Arrabal, Carlos Gardél
Criolla Linda (Tango), Francisco Lomuto Y Su Orquesta Típica
Milonga con Variaciones, Donato Racciatti
El Adios De Gabino Ezeiza, Nelly Omar
Catamarca (Tango), Francisco Lomuto Y Su Orquesta Típica
La Revoltosa (Tango), Francisco Lomuto Y Su Orquesta Típica
El entrerriano, Donato Racciatti
Desde El Alma, Nelly Omar
Mascarita, Pedro Laurenz
Tristezas de La Calle Corrientes, Miguel Calo - Raúl Berón
Un Crimen, Miguel Calo - Raúl Berón
Toda mi vida, Anibal Troilo
Parque Patricios, Francisco Canaro
Balada Para Un Loco, Roberto Goyeneche,Astor Piazzolla Y Su Quinteto

Ah, there is one more, he loved "Los Ejes De Mi Carreta" 

Dear friend, may your journey be light, may your destination be eternal love!

No comments:

Post a Comment